Dear Valued Guest:
As the concern of COVID-19 continues to increase, we would like to reach out to you to let you know the health and safety of our employees and customers are our top priority. Vince’s always holds high standards of sanitation and we take pride in our clean dining and food preparation protocols. While we are fortunate to have a team that already has high standards when it comes to food safety, personal hygiene, and cleaning and sanitation, we have increased our efforts to keep both our employees and you our customers safe.
Dining In, Ordering, Pickup and Delivery Changes:
OUR DINING ROOM IS OPEN!
- Please note we can only seat a max of 6 people to a table (larger parties will be split into separate tables) and all dining room tables are spaced 6 feet apart, as per current health regulations.
- We are still offering Pick-up or Delivery services
- Consider paying with a credit card when you place your order
- Use our convenient online ordering > Vinces2go.com
- We are installing new pick-up signs on our parking stalls so customers do not have to leave their cars. Simply call us with which pick-up stall you are in and we will bring your order to your car.
What we’re doing:
- Stepping up our hand-washing and sanitizing protocol at all times
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing our public areas, including door handles, counter tops, tabletops, restrooms and register areas
- Paying extraordinarily high attention to all food safety standards
- Communicating enhanced sanitation protocols to our employees
- Closely monitoring developments concerning COVID-19 from respected sources such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and National Institutes of Health (NIH), as well as County & Wisconsin Department of Public Health
- Making real-time adjustments regarding the safest and best way to conduct business to ensure the safety of our dining guests and our employees
- As always, sick employees are not allowed to work
- We are installing new pickup and delivery guidelines and services to minimize contact
What we encourage guests to do:
- Wash your hands frequently and use a paper towel to dry
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue
The Vince’s Team
We Are Essential
Vince’s Restaurant and Pizza hand crafts all our pasta, pizzas and sandwiches with care from fresh local ingredients. We take pride in everything we make and love to hear from customers! If you prefer a different pasta or sauce, just let us know. We are happy to make your food the way you like it!
PICK UP & DELIVERY
We love our customers, but when you can not stay to dine in, order for either pickup or delivery. Your meal will be ready to pickup on your way home or delivered when you want. To order call 608-328-3222 or place your order through our secure online ordering system!
Vince’s Restaurant and Pizzeria in Monroe, WI offers catering for events and special occasions. Are you planning a large group or party and would like to dine in our Restaurant? All the items on our catering menu can be served in our dining room or can be served buffet style. Please note dine-in pricing will be based on a per person rate and not the per pan rate indicated in our catering menu. All catering must be ordered in advance: Call 608-328-3222
At Vince’s Restaurant we believe quality ingredients are the base of great food. We start all our dishes we the best ingredients available, including local Wisconsin Cheeses. We take the time to make our pizza dough from scratch, our sauces are homemade family recipes and we even prepare our chicken wings in house.
We are located in the heart of Green County Cheese Country so it only makes sense to use local, Wisconsin Cheeses in our dishes.